Hey, all! Welcome to my little blog. To be honest, not much goes on here besides reblogging, but if you like a large buffet-style selection of all things Doctor Who, Sherlock, Avengers, Shakespeare, Harry Potter, Merlin, Disney/Pixar, and Horrible Histories, with an ever changing dessert table (dessert, of course, being a euphemism for deliciously talented actors), you're in luck! That's just what you'll find here. Cheers!Q&A Submit
I’ll let you in on a little secret boys. There is no such thing as General Studies. General Studies is a waste of time. Knowledge is not general. It is specific. Mr Hector (The History Boys)
- Irwin: 'if any question why we died,
- Tell them because our fathers lied.'
- In other words...
- Timms: Oh no sir. With respect, can I stop you? No, with a poem or any work of art we can never say 'in other words.' If it is a work of art there are no other words.
- Lockwood: Yes, Sir. That's why it is a work of art in the first place.
- You can't look at a Rembrandt and say 'in other words', can you, Sir?
No, with a poem or any work of art we can never say ‘in other words’. If it is a work of art there are no other words. Alan Bennett, “The History Boys” (via mais-vraiment)
← Older entries Page 1 of 2134